At BioQuant Labs, we understand that consumer demand for natural product alternatives is changing how we invest in our health, what we eat and how we live. With the emergence of the empowered health care consumer, innovations in products derived from natural sources are moving front and center. In collaboration with their health care professionals, today’s decision makers leverage the power of information and third-party validation to select products that compliment their healthy lifestyles and minimizes the risks associated with product safety.
As a provider of independent testing and formulation support, BioQuant Labs will provide stakeholders across value chains, from production-to-consumption, with the information necessary to make data-driven decisions about the quality and safety of the products introduced into commerce, and enable physicians to recommend therapeutic combinations with the efficacy necessary to meet the personalized needs of their patient population.
Natural product innovators developing standardized products for patient populations managing chronic pain and various health indications can benefit from selecting BioQuant Labs as their product development partner. Our team can provide the highest level of quality assurance testing, nutrition analysis, and shelf-life testing for non-GMO foods, organic products, and cannabis and hemp-derived over-the-counter products.
93% of products with clean labelling/transparency claims represent 31% of sales in the US consumer goods landscape. Clean-label ingredients are consumer-friendly ingredients, which are natural, organic, non-GMO, and very minimally processed. Clean label products are 100% natural, non-GMO, and organic. The non-GMO food products market is driven by plant-based and vegan diet trends that lays emphasis on integrating organic, non-GMO food products into daily dietary plans. Growing consumer awareness about benefits of non-GMO food products play a supporting role in development of this market.
Looking across the value chains, BioQuant supports innovators delivering new products into domestic and global markets.
- Global food and beverage market is forecast to grow from grow from $5.8 trillion in 2020 to $8.1 Trillion by 2025.
- Global nutritional supplements market size is forecast to grow from $310.4 billion in 2020 to $505.4 billion by 2028.
- Complementary and alternative medicine market is forecast to reach $199 billion by 2026.
- Global Clean label ingredients market is forecast to reach $193 billion by 2024.
- Men’s health care market is forecast to reach $166 billion by 2022.
- U.S. Cannabis industry poised to inject $146 Billion into the American economy by 2025.
- Global Non-GMO foods forecast to reach $2.8 billion by 2025.
- The hemp-derived CBD market is forecast to reach $1.3 billion by 2022.